T’s & C’s
The website allows a person (“user”) to place electronic orders (“order”) for one or more products on offer provided such products are available.
A purchasing contract (“sale”) between the user and Greenbean Learning Resources (Pty) Ltd (“Greenbean”) shall be complete only once the user has placed an order, the payment has been made by the user, and said payment received and acknowledged by Greenbean.
Minimum Order Value
Orders above R 2,200 including VAT receive a 10% discount and free delivery via courier will only apply for orders over R1,500 for the Gauteng area and R 2,000 for orders outside of Gauteng.
Collections receive a further 5% discount.
**If stock needs to be transferred internally to complete an order we will not be able to offer the abovementioned 5% discount**
Orders under R 1,000 will no longer be accepted on the reseller portal. If you wish to order under R 1,000 please use the retail site: www.greenbeanlearning.com.
Credit or Debit Card (via SagePay on our website)
Credit or Debit Card on collection at our premises
Cash on collection at our premises
Cash deposit into our account
please be advised that the cash deposit fees will be for your account and need to be included in the payment.
Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT)
for payments from outside South Africa, please be advised that all bank charges are strictly for your account. Greenbean is not liable for bank charges incurred for international bank transfers.
Payments made after 1 pm will be allocated to the following working day.
Where multiple payments are made for one order or single payments are made for multiple orders, it is incumbent upon the customer to confirm that the payments have been allocated to the correct invoice.
Once you receive the Sales Order Quotation/Pro Forma and for the quote /pricing to remain valid, Greenbean needs to receive your payment within 7 days. If the order is not confirmed, or Greenbean does not receive your payment within the said period, we reserve the right to cancel your quote or revise the quote with updated prices. Please be advised that until payment is received, the stock remains strictly subject to availability.
Orders placed after hours, on weekends or public holidays will be processed the following business day.
Placing an item in your cart without processing the payment for the order will render the transaction invalid.
If you have any issues with payment, please contact us on +27 10 594 5330.
Reservation Of Items
Retail customers: Products cannot be reserved by a user to be bought at a later date. Placing an item in your cart without processing the payment for it will not register on our system.
Trade customers: orders can be reserved but are subject to management approval on a case-by-case basis, along with a 50% deposit on the value of the products.
Orders for large volumes or items not currently in stock can be arranged. Please contact Greenbean via email on email@example.com) or via telephone on +27 10 594 5330.
Lead Time Stock
The prices are nett and valid for 30 days only.
Production lead time is 4 -6 weeks from date of confirmation of order.
Furniture related items are non-returnable.
Please confirm the exact delivery address for orders so estimated delivery fees can be calculated.
**Courier Fees: can only be confirmed when order is ready and final dimensions are supplied.**
Conclusion of Sales and Availability of Stock
Please note that stock of all items remains strictly subject to availability until the Tax Invoice is issued.
Registered users may place orders for Goods, which Greenbean Learning Resources (Pty) Ltd or our Third-Party Sellers may accept or reject. The acceptance or rejection of an order depends on various factors including, but not limited to, the availability of Goods, the correctness of information relating to the Goods (including without limitation the price), and the receipt of payment or payment authorization by Greenbean Learning Resources (Pty) Ltd for the Goods.
NOTE: Greenbean Learning Resources (Pty) Ltd or the Third-Party Seller will indicate the acceptance of your order by delivering the Goods to you or allowing you to collect them. Only at that point will an agreement of sale between you and Greenbean Learning Resources (Pty) Ltd or the Third-Party Seller come into effect (“the Sale”). This is regardless of any communication from Greenbean Learning Resources (Pty) Ltd stating that your order or payment has been confirmed. Greenbean Learning Resources (Pty) Ltd will indicate the rejection of your order (either by Greenbean Learning Resources (Pty) Ltd itself or the Third-Party Seller) by cancelling it and, as soon as possible thereafter, refunding you for any amount already paid.
Please be advised that all pricing is subject to fluctuation without prior notification owing to annual price increases, currency fluctuations and the like.
Trade Customers: If it happens that Greenbean is unable to fulfil an order at the advertised price because the stock is sold out or unavailable, Greenbean will let you know and you’ll be entitled to a reimbursement or a credit note for the Rand value you have paid for such product.
Items on promotion, clearance or end-of-range are not eligible for return or exchange, therefore no refunds will be processed for these products unless the product is damaged/faulty.
Defective or Incorrect Items
If your product is defective, or you received the incorrect product, you may return it to Greenbean within 14 working days of delivery. In the case of defective or incorrect product, exchanges or replacements are the responsibility of Greenbean and the relevant supplier. Please notify us of the defective or incorrect product within 48 hours of receipt of the product – after which, Greenbean has the right to decline the return. The defective product may be repaired or replaced, or you will receive a refund.
Greenbean will pay for the collection charges of the item.
Order Not Collected
If an order is not collected from Greenbean within 14 working days, a handling fee of 15% will be charged.
Cancellation Of Orders
You may cancel your order by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org or calling +27 10 594 5330.
Before dispatch: Customers may cancel an order before it has been dispatched, provided that the items they are cancelling are not made to order or Greenbean has not placed and paid for a large order on their behalf. A 15% handling fee may be imposed if an order is cancelled before it has been dispatched.
After dispatch: Customers may cancel an order after it has been dispatched, provided that the items they are cancelling are not made to order or Greenbean has not placed and paid for a large order on their behalf. Cancellations requested after the order has been dispatched will be treated as a return. From the date of delivery, you have 14 working days to return items in your order for exchange or refund. A 15% handling fee may be imposed at Greenbean’s discretion. After this 14-working day period, Greenbean reserves the right to refuse a return or exchange. Once an order has been dispatched, the delivery charge will not be refunded.
If you are dissatisfied with your purchase for whatever reason, you may return it to Greenbean within 14 working days of delivery. You will receive a refund for the cost of the item within 7 working days from the arrival of the goods at the Greenbean warehouse.
Products will not be eligible for return if they have been partially or entirely disassembled, physically altered, permanently installed, affixed, attached, joined or added to, blended or combined with, or embedded within, other goods or property.
Products removed from and returned without packaging will not be refunded as they are rendered as unsuitable for re-sale.
Please note that items arriving after the 14-working day return deadline may not be accepted and can be returned to sender.
As a rule, refunds are offered via EFT payment and take up to 7 working days to process. Once processed, EFT refunds will take 2-3 working days to reflect in your account.
Trade Customers: By default, credit will be held on your account or, upon request, paid out to you via EFT.
- Greenbean is an online wholesaler and delivers nationwide via Fastway Couriers. The Courier Guy is used for outlying areas.
- Deliveries are sent to the address, not the person, so if the person is not available the order may be left with a person at that address e.g. security, staff, reception, etc. Delivery of goods shall be made to the customer at the place specified in the customer’s acceptance of order/ invoice or as agreed in writing between the parties.
- Delivery to farms or rural areas will incur surcharges.
- It is mandatory to leave a telephone or mobile number for the courier company to contact you during delivery hours.
- All orders are sent packed in boxes or flyer bags.
- The below categories are offered to you at checkout, based on your area code.
– Gauteng Fastway Label (Brown, Yellow, and Lime)
– Outside Gauteng / Main Metro Fastway Label (Red & Orange)
– Grey Zone
- In the case where the incorrect label is selected on check-out Greenbean reserves the right to amend the delivery charge and ask for payment of the difference before dispatching.
- Greenbean reserves the right to hold any order that has the incorrect shipping charge selected.
- Greenbean reserves the right to amend shipping costs at any time in line with any increases from the courier company.
- Delivery time is based on delivery address for each order from when proof payment is received, Gauteng 1-3 working days, Red Zone 1-3 working days, Orange (Western Cape/Eastern Cape) 2-4 working days, Grey 2-7 working days. Please note that actual delivery times may vary slightly and are an estimation only.
- Should a package not be delivered through no fault of Fastway (e.g. no-one on-premises/unable to answer calls/invalid or incomplete address), Fastway will attempt a second delivery. If this is still unsuccessful, Fastway will attempt to contact you via phone/mobile to arrange delivery. If Fastway is unable to reach you, the order will be returned to our warehouse and checked back into stock. You will be refunded the amount for the products excluding the original delivery fee and a handling charge of 15%.
- Delivery times can’t be guaranteed, but we will do our best to keep you informed if there are any delays.
- Greenbean will ensure that the correct items are dispatched as per invoice and will only be responsible for the collection of goods that have been dispatched in error.
- Customers in SADC countries are required to ensure that their transporters have the correct documentation for orders to be transported across the border. Greenbean Learning Resources will not be liable for collections from any SADC country for any reason.
For any additional information, please reference www.fastway.co.za
Please access the following link for more information: http://fastway.co.za/pricing
Liability / Risk:
- Whilst every effort is made to pack your order carefully, Greenbean is not liable for any damages that may occur to goods in transit. Any losses / damages must be reported to Greenbean immediately, so that we can contact the courier company on your behalf and lodge a claim. Greenbean accepts no liability for any goods lost or damaged whilst in transit.
- Risk in respect of all goods (in terms of loss, damage, theft, etc) will pass to the customer at the time of dispatch from Greenbean’s Warehouse. In accordance with their conditions of carriage, Fastway Couriers limits its liability up to R1000 per box (subject to amendment and its own Conditions of Carriage). It is vitally important that the customer checks the goods upon receipt, before signing for the delivery.
- Once payment has been received and stock availability confirmed, we will email the Tax Invoice to you.
- Your order will then be packed and dispatched via courier or made ready for collection.
– Please allow 1-2 working days from receipt of payment for orders to be made ready for dispatch. During peak times (Nov – Feb) please allow for an extra day for shipping
– For courier deliveries: A tracking code will be emailed once the order has been dispatched from our warehouse.
– For collection customers: A unique collection code will be emailed to you when your order is ready for collection. Please be advised that your order will not be released by our staff without it.
– Our collections times are 08h30 – 15h30 (8:30am – 3:30pm)
Retail Customers: Free delivery is only available to orders done via our online stores that meet or exceed a value of R650 including VAT. Free delivery will only apply to South Africa’s metro areas covered by Fastway. Any ‘specials’, ‘discounted’ or customized orders are not eligible for free delivery.
Trade Customers: Free Delivery is only available to orders via our online store, that meet or exceed our MOQ value of R 2200 including VAT. Free delivery will only apply to South Africa’s metro areas covered by Fastway. Any ‘specials’, ‘discounted’ or customized orders are not eligible for free delivery.
To have access to the dropship model you will need the following:
- A starting prepaid balance of R 5,000
- Your website will need to allow for integrations with one of the following: Shopify, WooCommerce and Magenta (other website systems can work, however you may need to consult with your developer)
For a monthly fee of R1025 excl. VAT you would have the following benefits of the dropship model:
- Option to link to our website through API
- All orders no matter their value will receive the trade price including the 10% discount. No need to meet the MOV of R 2,200
- Access to product images and descriptions synced to your website
- Access to product information (video links, barcodes, product sizes, product categories, ages and attributes)
- Direct ordering link into Greenbean’s database for drop shipping and quicker service turnaround times.
If you have further queries and would like to set up a meeting, please email us at email@example.com.
Greenbean reserves the right to limit or discontinue the functionality of the website. While we strive to be online continuously, we cannot exclude cases in which the web page may be unavailable. In rare cases, this may cause data loss resulting in your order being interrupted or lost. Greenbean cannot be held liable for cross-browser incompatibilities that cause checkout or payment failures. We recommend that you browse with Google Chrome, Safari or Firefox.
Termination of Suspected Fraudulent Orders
Greenbean reserves the right to cancel or refuse to fulfil any order that it suspects of being fraudulent. This includes but is not limited to instances of suspected stolen credit cards.
On occasion, Greenbean staff may request a copy of your official identification document or the front of your credit card to verify the transaction with the relevant bank. Greenbean may cancel any order where the necessary documentation is not provided in a timely manner (usually within 24 hours).
In the event of a fraudulent purchase being placed on Greenbean’s website, cardholders will be advised to initiate a chargeback via their bank in order to be refunded. Greenbean does not process refunds for orders suspected of fraud.
Greenbean and participating vendors retain all copyright and other rights to services, as well as listings, information, images, videos and databases. A modification, reproduction, publication, disclosure to third parties and/or exploitation of the protected property without the prior written consent is expressly prohibited by Greenbean.
Greenbean understands that privacy is important to you and is committed to taking all reasonable steps to protect the personal information of visitors to our website. (please refer to our POPI Policy)
Changes to these Terms & Conditions
Greenbean reserves the right to revise these terms from time to time. You will be required to accept the T’s & C’s every time you transact on our website.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
These Terms and Conditions and our relationship and/or any dispute arising from or in connection with these Terms and Conditions shall be governed and interpreted in accordance with the laws of the Republic of South Africa.
Your continued use of the Website will constitute your consent and submission to the jurisdiction of the South African courts regarding all proceedings, transactions, applications or the like instituted by either party against the other, arising from any of these Terms and Conditions.
In the event of any dispute arising between you and Greenbean Learning Resources, you hereby consent to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the High Court of the Republic of South Africa (Johannesburg) notwithstanding that the quantum in the action or proceedings may otherwise fall below the monetary jurisdiction of that court.
Nothing in this clause 23 or the Terms and Conditions limits your right to approach any court, tribunal or forum of competent jurisdiction in terms of the CPA.