- Greenbean Learning is an online retail store and delivers nationwide via Fastway Couriers. The Courier Guy is used for outlying areas.
- Deliveries are sent to the address, not the person, so if the person is not available the order may be left with a person at that address e.g. security, staff, reception, etc. Delivery of goods shall be made to the customer at the place specified in the customer’s acceptance of order/ invoice or as agreed in writing between the parties.
- Delivery to farms or rural areas will incur surcharges.
- It is mandatory to leave a telephone or mobile number for the courier company to contact you during delivery hours.
- All orders are sent packed in boxes or flyer bags.
- Greenbean reserves the right to amend shipping costs at any time in line with any increases from the courier company.
- Delivery time is based on the delivery address for each order from when proof payment is received, Gauteng 1-2 working days, Red Zone 1-3 working days, Orange (Western Cape/Eastern Cape) 2-4 working days, Grey 2-7 working days. Please note that actual delivery times may vary slightly and are an estimation only.
- Should a package not be delivered through no fault of Fastway (e.g. no one on-premises/unable to answer calls/invalid or incomplete address), Fastway will attempt a second delivery. If this is still unsuccessful, Fastway will attempt to contact you via phone/mobile to arrange delivery. If Fastway is unable to reach you, the order will be returned to our warehouse and checked back into stock. You will be refunded the amount for the products excluding the original delivery fee.
- Delivery times can’t be guaranteed, but we will do our best to keep you informed if there are any delays.
Greenbean will ensure that the correct items are dispatched as per invoice and will only be responsible for the collection of goods that have been dispatched in error.
- Customers in SADC countries are required to ensure that their transporters have the correct documentation for orders to be transported across the border. GreenBean will not be liable for collections from any SADC country for any reason.
For any additional information, please reference www.fastway.co.za
Please access the following link for more information: http://fastway.co.za/pricing
Liability / Risk:
• Whilst every effort is made to pack your order carefully, GreenBean is not liable for any damages that may occur to goods in transit. Any losses/damages must be reported to GreenBean immediately so that we can contact the courier company on your behalf and lodge a claim. GreenBean accepts no liability for any goods lost or damaged whilst in transit.
• Risk in respect of all goods (in terms of loss, damage, theft, etc) will pass to the customer at the time of dispatch from GreenBean Warehouse. In accordance with their conditions of carriage, Fastway Couriers limits its liability up to R1000 per box (subject to amendment and its own Conditions of Carriage). It is vitally important that the customer checks the goods upon receipt, before signing for the delivery.
Free delivery is only available to orders done via our online stores that meet or exceed a value of R650 including VAT. Free delivery will only apply to South Africa’s metro areas covered by Fastway.