Protection of Personal Information
The relationship Greenbean Learning Resources has with its clients, employees and directors are based on mutual integrity and trust.
Greenbean Learning Resources is therefore committed to maintaining that trust by protecting the privacy of personal information disclosed and received from any data subject and/or data owner to the best of our ability.
Privacy & Protection of Personal Information
We understand that personal privacy is important to our clients and are therefore committed to taking all reasonable steps to protect the personal information of visitors to our website, through electronic communication and/or submitting personal information to our offices.
For purposes hereof, “Personal Information” shall be defined in the Protection of Personal Information Act, No. 4 of 2013.
This Policy applies to directors, key personnel, representatives and staff of Greenbean Learning Resources. Owners and Management are ultimately responsible for ensuring that information security is properly managed.
Management is responsible for:
- The development and upkeep of the policy,
- Ensuring that any policy updates are communicated to the relevant personnel, representatives, staff and associates, where applicable,
- Ensuring the documentation is relevant and up to date,
- Ensuring this policy and subsequent updates are communicated to the relevant personnel, representatives and associates, where applicable.
The Company and each employee, representative, associate of Green Learning resources is committed to the following principles:-
– Take reasonable steps to ensure that personal information obtained is stored safely and securely
– Comply with all applicable regulatory requirements regarding the collection and processing of personal information.
- Processing Limitation
– To collect personal information only by lawful and fair means and to process personal information in a manner compatible with the purpose for which it was collected
- Limitation on further processing
– Personal Information will not be further processed in a way that is incompatible with the purpose for which it was initially collected.
- Accuracy of Information
– It is your responsibility to ensure that the information you provide is accurate and complete.
– If appropriate, it is also your responsibility to ensure that your personal information is kept up to date.
– We ensure technical and organisational measures to ensure the integrity of personal information, guarding against the risk of loss, damage or destruction thereof.
– Personal information is also protected against any unauthorised or unlawful access or processing.
– We are committed to ensuring that the information is only for the purpose for which it was originally obtained.
– Take reasonable steps to ensure that personal information obtained is stored safely and securely.
- Management of Greenbean Learning Resources is responsible for overseeing the implementation of this policy.
- Employees, representatives and associates will be trained according to their functions, to ensure compliance of the law that governs the Protection of Information Act.
- Periodic reviews and audits, where appropriate, will be conducted to ensure and demonstrate compliance with privacy regulations, policy and guidelines
You have the right to gain access to your personal information handled by Greenbean Learning Resources. If you would like to contact us about any matter related to privacy on information, our details are listed below:
Greenbean Learning Resources (Pty) Ltd
14 Malta Street
Cosmo Business Park
Gauteng, South Africa
Telephone: +27 (0)10 594 5330